Wizards RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wizards RP

Roleplay as wizards in an abnormal place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason Ethan Valley
Admin/Slytherin/Co-Professor for DADA
Mason Ethan Valley

Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Mason looked around for his father or mother, obviously lost. "Oh no," he muttered, looking around. He didn't have any supplies yet, and he really needed some, but his parents were more important. Mason sat in a corner, near the road leading to Knockturn Alley, crying a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Jessa was walking through Diagon Alley when she saw a boy her age sitting with a sad face, she was curious and walked towards him.

"Umm hello why are you sitting here, it is not safe here. Come take my hand." She said politely.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Mason took her hand, and instantly felt a tingly feeling wit this girl...man, she was beautiful...he suddenly looked away, turning into his "original" form, with his sparkling blue eyes, brown hair, and glasses. "So...where exactly in Diagon Alley are we?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:57 pm

When the boy took his hand she felt a light shot of energy going through her body but she shook her head and smiled at him.

"You're still in Diagon Alley but that way is Knockturn Alley, a very dangerous place you don't want to be found. What is your name?" Jessa asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Mason smiled back. "The name's Mason. Mason Ethan Valley." He'd tell her his secret, once he could trust her. "And you're?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:05 pm

"Lovely name." She simply stated. "My name is Jessa Fealora." she said proudly but giggled a little.

"Why were you sitting, are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Mason blushed crimson red. "Yea, I am."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:24 pm

"I'll help you, Are you here with your parents, where did you see them for the last time?" She fired the questions at him.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:27 pm

"Yes, I am. I saw them....at Madam Malkin's!"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:38 pm

"Let's go to Madam Malkin's then." Jessa smiled at him, still holding his hand they walked into the busy street of Diagon Alley.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:47 pm

"So, are your parents here, too?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:06 pm

"Only with my mum, my father is working at the ministry of Magic." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:15 pm

"Oh, cool, my father works there, too. So, I'm guessing your pure blood. Cool, I am too. But, to be honest, blood isn't important to me, it's the person that matters."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:38 am

Jessa nodded. "I don't care about the blood people coming from. If they are nice and want to be friend then i'll be friends and muggles are fascinating you know." Jessa smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:56 am

"Muggles are awesome. Anyway.....I, uh, think you are really gorgeous," he blurted out. Mason quickly lookedaway as he blushed.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:31 am

Jessa blushed a little. " Well thank you, you look good yourself. Come we need to find your parents." They walked towards Madame Malkin's
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:42 am

Mason went inside of the store.

"Oh, honey!" said Mom, running over and hugging him.

Mason slowly hugged her back. When the hug ended, he said, "anyway, this is Jessa, Jessa Fealora. She helped me find you guys."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:51 am

"Hello mrs Valley." Jessa greeted her politely. "Ohh i see my mom." Jessa waved at her mother and her mother came over immediately.

" Hello Darling there you are, hello." Jessa's mother greeted them too.

"Mum this is Mason and his parents Mrs and Mr Valley." Jessa beamed happily. Jessa's mother nodded and smiled. " I think we met before i'm not quite sure about that." She said to them.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:48 am

Mason's mother unhid her face. It was her best pal back from Hogwarts! "Hey!" she said, hugging Jessa's mother.
Mason looked at Jessa. "We better get our robes while they're talking."

(What is Jessa's mother's name?)
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:51 am

(Eleanor)

" Oh my my Allie?" Eleanor asked unbelievable. " Is that you? What a surpris." She hugged Allie back.

Jessa giggled and nodded at Mason.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:18 am

Mason went over to Madam Malkin's desk.
"May Jessa and I get our robes for school?"

She nodded.

((btw want me to buy all of Jessa's stuff and put it in her vault?))
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Jessa looked around the shop and then turned to Mason. "In which house do you think you're going to be sorted in?" Jessa asked him.

(no i'll do it myself but thanks for offering.)
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:20 pm

"I don't know. Hopefully, we're in the same house. I really like you." He smiled, as Madam Malkin had him stand on a stool, so she could measure him.

"Aye boy, you've gotten our last one in stock, until the new ones come in tomorrow." She gave the robes to him, and he stepped off the stool, so Jessa could be measured.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Jessa stepped on the stool. "My parents were both in Hufflepuff but my aunt was in Slytherin so i don't know really but i hope in Hufflepuff, i think i'm way too nice to be in Slytherin."

"Thank you lady you can step off the stool and i get you two your schoolrobes." Jessa nodded and stood next to Mason again.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:31 pm

"Oh, nice. I don't honestly know what I'm going to be put it. My mother was a Hufflepuff, and that's how she knew your mother, and my father was a Ravenclaw. I think I might inherited my mother's traits though, because I'm not smart at all." Mason blushed, pushing his glasses up his nose.

Madam Malkin came back with the robes. Mason paid her the seven gllaeons.

"Anyway, I think we need a winter crest cloak (which will soon be added to DA), a black pointed hat, and dress robes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next