Wizards RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wizards RP

Roleplay as wizards in an abnormal place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Jessa looked at Mason, she grabbed his hand. "Don't worry Mason, i'll still be your friend in whatever house your going in" Jessa smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Admin/Slytherin/Co-Professor for DADA
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Mason smiled back. He raised his wand, looking in his new spellbook. "I wonder if..."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Jessa quikly pulled her hand away and looked at mason when he raised his wand.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:05 pm

"Oh, don't worry, Jessa." Mason chuckled. "I was just trying to fix my glasses. Oh, this would work." He pointed to Occulus Reparo.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Jessa felt relieved and looked amazed at how Mason used the spell.

"wow Mason"
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:40 pm

"Yeah. Best part is, I can't get expelled from Hogwarts for doing that. Ever since the Minister changed the wording of that rule, I've found lots of loopholes." Mason smiled. Suddenly, an owl came, dropping something onto the table, looking like a letter attached to a present wrapped in old, brown paper bag material. It was from the Minister. The letter/present hit so hard Alex's water went flying and hit a lady on the back of the head.
Mason laughed silently, grabbing the Minister's things."It's...it's for me...." Another one soon came in, hitting Jessa on the head. "And that ones for you. What do you reckon they are?"

(Pssst he got them both presents. I will soon get on Eugene, buy the presents, and add their present to their vault.

EDIT: Did all that crud. Jesa got Hogwarts: A History and Mason got Omnioculars.))
Back to top Go down
Alex Wilson
Co-Dueling Professor/Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Alex tried to hide his disappointment. "Awesome." He chuckled at the sight of the water bottle hitting the muggle. He sighed, as he spotted an owl outside. It was staring at Alex, holding a letter. He tilted his head to the right. "Do you guys see that?" He got up, walking outside. He grabbed the letter, reading the print. "Alex Wilson." He stood there for a moment. "Oh wait, that's me!" He yelled, excitedly. He opened up the envelope, pulling out the letter. It read:

Dear Alex,

I am sorry to inform you that Madison and Johnathon Wilson have been found dead. We have carefully checked their bodies, but there is no sign of struggle. We found a patch of blood on the front door, but it matched up with 'Rafael Lingert'. We have looked through every file, every paper, but we have found no one with the name 'Rafael Lingert'. We have conducted a search for the man, but so far we have found no results. We are very sorry for your loss.

Ministry of Magic
Eugene Abaster
Minister of Magic

Tears formed at the corners of Alex's eyes. His parents.... were dead? He began to sniff, finding it hard to breath. He fell to the ground, tears streaming down his cheeks. He got up, walking into the store. More tears streamed down his cheeks. He stared at Mason and Jessa, eyes red and puffy. Tears were running down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Jessa looked at Alex and how he was crying. Jessa left her letter on the table and ran up to Alex hugging him tightly. Jessa's mum saw Alex crying too and quickly walked up to him and sitting down on a chair and looked at him, she patted his head. Jessa looked at him.

"What's wrong Alex, why are you crying?" Jessa asked sadly barely holding her tears. Jessa's mum pulled Alex close to her.

"Alex honey you can tell us right? Come can i have the letter and look for myself?" Jessa's mother asked him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Alex threw the letter on the table, pulling away from Jessa's mum. He breathed very hard, chest feeling a bit tighter. He gasped for air, sounding like he was choking.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Jessa looked shocked at Alex's reaction, she turned to him touching his shoulder. "Alex, what's going on please tell me?" She tried.
Back to top Go down
Alex Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Alex stared at Jessa, pointing at the letter. He burst into tears, covering his face with his arm.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Mason went in panic. "Alex, what-what-what's w-wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Jessa looked at her mother who was holding the letter in her hand, her other hand clamped around her mouth and looked at the two kids in front of Alex.

"Mother what's wrong?" Jessa asked.

"Alex's parents were killed. Ohh Alex i'm really sorry and i insist that you stay with us, with us your safe." Jessa's mother stated coming over and shushing Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3