Wizards RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wizards RP

Roleplay as wizards in an abnormal place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Jessa paid the 7 galleons as well and then looked at her mother who just came into the shop.

"Mum we need more things." Jessa said to her. "Sure honey but give me your robes then you can get more things." Eleanor said smiling at her and Mason.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Admin/Slytherin/Co-Professor for DADA
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Mason smiled, walking with his parents, Jessa's mother, and Jessa, looking around. "You know, I could use a pet, some joke equipment, and - "

"Later. Right now we need the basics," Dad said.

Mason nodded, then looked at Flourish and Blott's. "Let's get the books, now."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Jessa and her mother agreed and they walked with them to Flourish and Blott's.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:28 pm

"So," Mason said to Jessa, as he got his books, "I think I'm going to get more books."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Jessa shook her head at him. "No i'm having enough already, they are pretty heavy. I'm going to pay them and bring them to my mum but you can choose more books if you like." Jessa said to him and she walked off to pay for the books.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Mason nodded, getting two more books, then paying. He walked out with Jessa.
"I've gotta show Jessa something, I'll be right back." He took her hand and went into a nearby joke shop.
"Tada."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Jessa was dragged along with Mason and they entered the joke shop, Jessa giggled but to be honest she wasn't really into pranking but she found it funny that he showed her this.

"Nice, do you like to pull pranks?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:43 pm

"Yes, I actually do. Anyway, check this out." He took her over by the invisibility cloaks.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Jessa looked confused. "What is it?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:26 am

"I'll let you guess." He put one on, and turned invisible.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Jessa widened her eyes and looked around for Mason. "This is incredible, you're really invisible." She said shocked.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:01 pm

"Mhm," Mason said. "I'll think I'll buy one!"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:17 pm

"Okay, i'll just look around the shop and wait till you finished paying." Jessa smiled and walked to the other part of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Mason soon bought his things.

(Time skip to after the shopping is donneee.)

"So, you guys wanna go that that tea place?" Mason asked, stroking his new cat, Cuddlewuddly. She purred in love.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:42 pm

"Sure why not, then our parents can talk more while we are having fun." Jessa giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Mason smiled and nodded. He went into the nearby tea shop. He looked around, seeing a younger woman, actually a teenager, coming in. She was chewing a large wad of gum.

"What do you two want?" she asked, rather sassy.

"Erm...pumpkin spice tea will do." He sat at a table, with his new things.
Back to top Go down
Alex Wilson
Co-Dueling Professor/Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Alex wandered around the streets of Diagon Alley, spotting two familiar people. "Mason! Jessa!" He ran in the store, stopping at their table. "What's up guys?"
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:46 pm

"Aye, Alex!" Mason knew Alex from Muggle school. He wondered how he knew Jessa. "Sit, sit."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Jessa ordered the same tea as Mason and smiled at Alex. "Hello Alex long time that i spoke to you, how are your parents?" Jessa asked Alex.

Jessa's mum and Mason's parents sat down at the table behind them to leave the kids be alone at a table so they could chat.
Back to top Go down
Alex Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:51 pm

He shrugged. "They're okay, I suppose." He pulled out a chair. "Oh, may I?" He asked the two.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:52 pm

"Of course." Jessa smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:53 pm

"Oh, of course." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alex Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:56 pm

He sat down, ordering some water. "So, how is everything?" The servant came out with a bottle of water. He opened it up, sipping from it.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora
Admin/Slytherin
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:57 pm

"I'm good, i'm excited about going to school though and you?" Jess asked Alex.
Back to top Go down
Mason Ethan Valley
Mason Ethan Valley

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:37 pm

"I'm afraid of going to Hogwarts, I'm afraid I won't be a good wizard, or be in a good House, or be treated nicely -- " Mason said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))   Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up in Diagon Alley ((Mason and Jesse))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next